Type: Full time.
Salary: £30,000 a year
My client is looking for a French Sales Development Representative. The general purpose of the role is to build and maintain a sufficient pipeline of leads that can be converted to opportunities in an allocated territory in order for the Account Executives to obtain their sales numbers. The job holder will follow up and qualify in a timely manner all leads that are generated by Marketing and in addition, will be responsible for identifying target market accounts and profiling contacts from whom opportunities can be generated.
Proactively pursue business-to-business lead generation through warm and cold call prospecting (required: 40-60 calls per day, 8-10 decision-maker conversations)
Qualification and conversion of all inbound leads
Follow-up on leads generated by marketing (for example through direct mail, trade shows and web site activities) including qualification and conversion
Prospecting and account qualification to add leads to the sales pipeline within the established territory
Identify contacts within target companies (employ effective account exploration and account mining tactics)
Search for new leads through Internet, social media monitoring, subscriptions, new databases, partners, etc.
Provide excellent customer service (handle all incoming information requests and sales calls promptly).
Work within the Campaign Management system to identify potential opportunities
Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date with the software application suite of tools.
Keep regional Marketing Manager and Account Executives (AEs)informed of all activity, including timely preparation of reports using a Salesforce administration tool
Actively work with marketing, sales and alliances to build lead generation campaigns and qualification of prospects
Maintain accurate and contactable (opted-in) records (update information within contact management system/ database)
Collect and qualify incoming lead information according to the corporate key qualifiers. Introducing this information into the lead management system Salesforce.com (SFDC) and forwarding to the relevant AEs when appropriate
Move leads to sales opportunities by keeping in contact on a regular basis (calls, mail, visits) and updating the leads with new information (press releases, new products, invitations to events, etc)
Skills & Experience
- Native-level fluency in French
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills, including strong presentation skills
- Excellent communication, organizational, problem solving and self-motivational skills
- Strong business-to-business telesales/prospecting skills or demonstrable capability to develop these
- Ability to communicate effectively on the phone with Line of Business and IT decision-makers
- Solid understanding of social media tools and vehicles including LinkedIn, Twitter, Blogs
- Additional non-English professional standard European language is an advantage
- University degree and computer knowledge preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as make independent decisions
- A strong desire to succeed – tenacious, goal-oriented, persistent, with follow through
- Articulate, confident, self-aware and personable character
- Ability to integrate into the corporate culture and ethos
- The ability to work within a dynamic environment
- Desire to remain current on appropriate issues, products and services throughout ClickSoftware
- Strong organizational and time management skills
You must sign in to apply for this position.