Type: Full time.
Salary: £24,000 a year
Our client a premium high value capital equipment manufacturer selling to companies that have warehousing, whether they are manufactures, importers, exporters, retailers or involved in the logistics supply chain. They are currently seeking caliber level individuals with a flair for sales to join their team in an entry level position.
As a Graduate Sales Executive, you will receive in-depth industry specific training and advanced consultative sales techniques training that will allow you to sell to senior level decision makers of small, medium and large companies. The position is a blend of new business development and account management allowing you to perfect the relationship building sales skills within a B2B field sales role. This position comes with a clear career development path with promotions being given purely on a performance based system.
Then package included a £24k base salary to start with, plus a new start bonus of £400 a month from month 1 for the first year, uncapped commission and a transparent progression structure. They also have a number of additional incentives, such as company holidays and regular fully paid for social events for staff and their significant others.
What do you need to be successful here?
• An outgoing personality and a tenacious work ethic.
• Any previous sales experience, either D2D or B2B, would be advantageous to your application
• Ability to build rapport both naturally and quickly with new potential clients and existing
• Must have a sales man attributes, polished and have excellent communication skills
• Extremely motivated to go above and beyond by hitting targets, gaining personal gratification and financial reward from this.
If you think you are the graduate with all these attributes above and education qualifications then please contact us today to discuss.
You must sign in to apply for this position.