To help grow the distribution business within the UK and Europe, Our Client is a professional logistics supplier in the UK and European. They are looking for a for a UK/ International Sales Administrator to join their sales team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for dealing with incoming customer orders from receipt to product delivery and after sales support. They will be required to build a rapport and strong relationships with customers, deal with first line technical product queries and support their field sales staff. Some UK and international travel may be required.
Ideally, the successful candidate will be familiar with European business customs and be fluent (written & spoken) in Danish and Finish. Additional European languages would be a distinct advantage like French and Dutch.
Experience of sales administration, internal sales or other customer facing roles would be helpful but is not essential, as sales and product training will be provided. Knowledge of export documentation processes is desirable, but not essential.
- Handling the customer order process using their ERP system from order entry to receipt of product by customer, including product returns.
- Dealing with customer sales enquires including specifying the correct product
- Maintaining product knowledge to enable prompt and accurate first line technical support
- Carry out administration functions such as maintain records, filing, literature requests etc
- You must be fluent in Danish or Finish and English
- Additional European language skills would be a distinct advantage such as French and Dutch
- Educated to A level standard or higher (or equivalent)
- Ability to deal with the deadlines and pressure that comes from customer facing roles
- Ability to communicate across cultures, language and business hierarchy
- Experience in a computer process based sales administration type role using language skills
- Experience in using a complicated ERP system such as SAP, IFS or similar
- MS Office – Excel, Word and Outlook and Full driving license
You must sign in to apply for this position.